The University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law is hosting a judicial ethics symposium shortly — April 9-10, 2010. Some greats will be presenting, including Mark Harrison and Charlie Geyh (among others).
Here are the panel topics:
- The Ethical Judge
- Judicial Elections, Financing and the Independence of the Bench
- The California Commission for Impartial Courts
- Roundtable – Judges, (in)Civility and the Media
- Regulating Ethics: Judicial Education and Codes of Conduct
- Ethics for Judges and Tribunals: An International Perspective
For the detailed Program, click here.
For more information or to RSVP: go.mcgeorge.edu/JudicialEthics